- Engineering and development for automotive industry and their suppliers as well as the mechanical engineering industry
- Product development in the area of engine and transmission technology
- Independent and responsible drafting and detailed engineering
- Technical coordination with technical departments and customers
- Technical education (university of technology or respectively university of applied sciences or higher technical education institute) in the areas of mechanical engineering, automotive engineering, or mechatronics
- 2+ years of professional experience
- Proficient in CATIA, ProE/Creo and/or Siemens NX
- Interested in enhancing your skills and knowledge
- Fluent German language skills
- Interested in automotive development
- Flexible, aware of quality, team player
- You’ve passion for engineering!
OUR OFFER TO YOU
- Working in a team of highly qualified and motivated design and development engineers
- Continuing education and training by experienced trainers for the engineering programs CATIA, ProE/Creo, or Siemens NX
- Working in a very modern environment for high-end products
- Interesting work for projects and customers in the automotive industry and their supplier industry
- Flexible work time model
- Training and continuing education options
- Independent work in a team
- Varied, interesting area of responsibility
Due to the Austrian Equal Treatment Act, we are obligated to indicate the gross monthly salary (14 times a year, full-time) intended for this position according to the collective agreement as a basis for negotiations: EUR 2.703,39 for higher technical education institute graduates and between EUR 3.047,37 – 3.522,45 for university of technology and/or university of applied sciences graduates. However, we offer a market-conform overpayment depending on education, qualifications, and professional experience!
Did we spark your interest? Then send us a convincing application!
We will discuss all other options and your actual salary situation at your initial personal interview!